This guide provides step-by-step instructions for managing your Hoppscotch Enterprise Edition license key. If you plan to self-host the Hoppscotch Enterprise Edition, you must obtain a License Key.
To initiate the process, you need to create an account on the Hoppscotch Enterprise Dashboard.
- Visit enterprise.hoppscotch.com and provide your email.
- A magic link will be sent to your email address.
- Click on the magic link to log in, and you will be redirected to a screen to input your organization's information.
Continue by clicking "Next" and enter information about the organization
Continue by clicking "Next" and enter the personal information of the individual responsible for the purchase on behalf of the organization.
To proceed with the purchase, review and accept the end user license agreement.
After agreeing to the license terms, you can schedule a demo with our team. Click the "Book a Demo" button.
While you can directly purchase by clicking the "Subscribe" button, we recommend scheduling a call with us for personalized assistance.
- Click the "Subscribe" button.
- Enter the number of seats required for the license.
- Click the Create button to proceed to checkout and complete the payment.
Upon successful payment, your License Key will be available on the dashboard. Copy it and paste it into the
.env file in your project's root directory. You can now start utilizing Hoppscotch Enterprise Edition.
With a valid license, you can manage it to update the seat count or generate a new license under the same account through the enterprise dashboard.
For more information on self-hosting Hoppscotch Enterprise Edition, consult the guide on Self-Hosting Hoppscotch Enterprise Edition.