The Hoppscotch Socket.io testing tool lets you test out your socket.io services.
Connect to a socket.io server
- Add the "URL", "path" and click on "Connect".
- Listen to events broadcasted by the server, shown in the log.
- Use the sidebar to add an event name and send messages to the server.
Write your message in the Message input field under Communication tab and click on the Send button. Type in the Event input field to send a message with an event name. The message you send will be displayed on the Logs pane.
- Make sure you entered valid socket.io URL, they always start with the protocol format
- Do not add invalid/incorrect authorization token before you connect to a socket.io server.
Learn more about Socket.IO.